- Advice and planning to set up any kind of company and corporate structure.
- All-round consulting services in corporate law and specifically in drawing up the required corporate documents, including attending and preparing general shareholders’ meetings, certificates, registering annual accounts and bookkeeping.
- Ongoing advice to the corporate management and board of directors.
- Performing the duties of secretary of the company’s Board of Directors and General Shareholders’ Meeting, assisting the Chairperson of the Board of Directors.
- Studying, drawing up and implementing company resolutions. Amending the company’s articles of association.
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Advice to individuals, public or private investors, venture capital companies to plan, design and implement investment and/or disinvestment plans.
- Planning, designing and performing the entire process to purchase companies or company groups (performing the legal, tax, labour and accounting due diligence process).
- Advice on setting up joint ventures.
- Planning, design and setting up subsidiaries and branches abroad.
Commercial contractual law in general
- Assistance in the negotiation stages to enter into commercial agreements between companies.
- Advice and drawing up all kinds of commercial agreements: goods purchase, distribution, agency, franchise, lease, licence, services, logistics, export-import, outsourcing, transport, supply etc.
Banking contractual law
- Legal advice to financial institutions for private issues related to marketing and offering products.
- Advice, negotiation and drawing up banking agreements, including commission, credit, loan, documentary, current credit account, bank current account and taxes.