International Labour Mobility
The posting of workers abroad requires specialists to provide advice on all the legal issues involved.
TGG Legal offers a renowned and comprehensive service to ensure that companies and employees comply with all tax and social security obligations in both the origin and destination countries.
- Tax residence determination for posted employees and/or managers.
- Calculation of employees’ origin and destination tax obligations, as well as those of the company as far as retentions are concerned.
- Analysis of remuneration policies and of tax-neutrality schemes.
- Payroll application and implementation of the exemption for work done abroad.
- Application of the excess scheme as an incentive for expatriation.
- Review of contractual relations and assignment contracts.
- Social security contributions, as well as maintenance and application of bilateral agreements in this area.
- Formal correspondence in tax and social security matters.
- Tax and social security compliance in both the origin and destination countries.